Insured projects are marked with theInsurance $XXX button
Also You can find the insured projects list in left block of any monitor page.
- Investor does not pay for insurance. HYIP admin can provide insurance. Or EuroHyips.net Monitor can add our money to general insurance.
- The insurance will not cover ALL the loss (but there are such cases), only a part, how much insurance money will last.
Maximum Possible Compensation
- - If the amount of the project's insurance is more than 1001$, the maximum net loss and compensation for one investor will be up to 30% of the amount insured
- - If the amount of project insurance is 1000$, the maximum net loss and compensation for one investor is 300$
- - If the amount of project insurance is 500$ - 300$, the maximum net loss and compensation for one investor will be 100$.
- - If the amount of project insurance is 100$, the maximum net loss and compensation for one investor will be 30$
How do we distribute compensation? - For example: the insured amount of the project is $500.
|Only 5 investors with a loss for such amounts:||Compensation will look like this:|
|Investor1: 500 $||Investor1: 100 $|
|Investor2: 300 $||Investor2: 100 $|
|Investor3: 120 $||Investor3: 100 $|
|Investor4: 80 $||Investor4: 80 $|
|Investor5: 50 $||Investor5: 50 $|
With this calculation, we paid out $430 of insurance, and returned the remaining $70 to the admin!
If the amount of deposits exceeds the insurance?
For example: the insured amount of the project is $500.
|Only 5 investors with a loss for such amounts:||Implied compensation||The final compensation will look like this:|
|Investor1: 500 $||Investor1: 100 $||Investor1: 50 $|
|Investor2: 300 $||Investor2: 100 $||Investor2: 50 $|
|Investor3: 120 $||Investor3: 100 $||Investor3: 50 $|
|Investor4: 80 $||Investor4: 80 $||Investor4: 40 $|
|Investor5: 50 $||Investor5: 50 $||Investor5: 25 $|
|Investor6: 150 $||Investor6: 100 $||Investor6: 50 $|
|Investor7: 250 $||Investor7: 100 $||Investor7: 50 $|
|Investor8: 400 $||Investor8: 100 $||Investor8: 50 $|
|Investor9: 70 $||Investor9: 70 $||Investor9: 35 $|
|Investor10: 180 $||Investor10: 100 $||Investor10: 50 $|
|Investor11: 350 $||Investor11: 100 $||Investor11: 50 $|
|Total: 2450 $||Total: 1000 $||Total: 500 $|
Where did these numbers come from?
It's simple - the amount of the implied loss was $1000, but the insured amount of $500 can compensate only half, so all investors are paid 50% of the implied compensation.
If you hit zero or even more so, there is nothing to insure. We insure only losses.
Once again, in simple words
Example: Nick invested $100 in HYIP, received a refback of $15, the project paid $45 and safely went to the scam. Nick only returned $60. And $40 was a loss.
There were 100 such Niks on the monitoring, total they lost (😱) $4000.
Well, the insurance was, let's say, $1000.
If 25 Niks, the loss may have been covered by 100%, but in our example there are 4 times more of them. Accordingly, we evenly cover the loss for everyone - a total of 25% will be covered by the insurance, i.e. $10 for each Nick.
If there several deposits, one of which turned out to be a plus, the loss on all deposits is insured.
For example, one deposit brought + 10$, the second -10$ - there is nothing to insure. And if for the second - $20, then your loss, which falls under the calculation of insurance, is $10. If you look at the example above, the compensation will be $5 (50%).
So, how do you calculate a loss?
Main formula: your invested amount ➖ RCB amount ➖ your withdrawn account = net loss
Deposit $100 ➖ refback $15 ➖ withdrawal from the project $50 = $35 net loss.
Example (if one of the deposits is in profit) №2::
Deposit $100 and withdrawal from the project $120 + refback from monitoring $15, then before the scam they made a new deposit of $100 and managed to withdraw $30 + refback from monitoring $5.
Loss = $100 (last deposit) — $30 (withdrawal from the last deposit) — $20 (profit from the first deposit) — $20 ($15 first refback + $5 second refback) = $30
- How does this happen? We assign the status to HYIP"PROBLEM" or "NOT PAYING". Immediately after that, the project automatically becomes available in the form of ordering insurance. Also, we additionally notify in our telegram channel.
72 hours are allocated to collect applications. Then we make a general calculation of how many percent of losses we can pay to each of our referrals. We calculated, paid, we are not returning to the project 😉.
- - You must register the project under us if you want to apply insurance Compensation request -- Be sure you registered under our ref link
- - Please Log into our site when you request ref back and apply compensation.
- - Anybody who cheat Ref Back or Insurance compensation will be BANNED Forever and we will not reply your query !!!!
- - Please DO NOT choose compounding option when you make deposit if you want to qualify for insurance offer.
- - You must withdraw your earnings everyday, if you do NOT withdraw earnings everyday, we have to reject your compensation request !
- - If the insurance projects have both "Daily Plan" and " After Plan", please deposit into Daily Plan only if you want to qualify for insurance offer.
Apply compensation Rules:
- - Please pay attention to the insurance projects status. Once the status was changed to "Problem" or "NOT PAYING”, then you may apply insurance compensation.
- - Please apply compensation request within 72 hours after the project’s status was changed to "Problem" or "NOT PAYING” ; your CAN NOT request compensation if the status was changge to "Problem" or "NOT PAYING” more than 72 hours . FYA : If you do not submit your request in time, we are not responsible for such disputes.
- Please fill the insurance compensation form with all required info .
- - Insurance funds will be dispensed within 3 - 5 Business days after the project’s status was changed to “Problem" or "NOT PAYING”. We will not reply to your doubtful message if the payment did not exceed the timeframes .